Childhood


You pull me out of my own breath 
left me speech less,
I could not see any thing clear 
as if I was in the dark,
When you reach into my chest 
and tried to rip my soul apart 
in the loneliness of the dark,
I could not breathe
my chest ached for days.
I used to run away from you
far away,
to the place you cannot see me
I feel guilt
I feel pain
I feel filth
I washed my body every day
the thought of you reaching out to me
creeps me, disgust me
I thought you were someone good
I still can feel your hand crawling,
crawling through my spine to the neck 
grasping me from the back
I cannot call for help
I cannot cry
you crushed me
you crushed my soul
now I cannot sleep
the thought of you
makes me puke
makes my dream a nightmare
I see you in them
I see you,
you, with red eyes, a big hand like claws
clenching my chest
making me weak
my childhood was a bliss
until you came.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confused?