[ Father ] a peculiar word to me....
I didn't thought "Father" this word will be so peculiar to me,
As time goes by i wonder what is the real meaning?,
I missed you so many years,
But it seems you don't care,
When you didn't call or send any letter,
I lived in fear so many year,
Everybody says "a girl is a princess of her father"
But when it comes to me,
I was neither princess nor daughter,
When you say i was the reason,
Reason that you left,
Left all of us in misery,
One day when you say,
 You are not my daughter,
I wonder how did you felt,The day
i born,
i don't like to fill up any form,
Because there is written your father's name,
I always ignore it, and don't write your name because of shame,
Shame, what you did in your past,
Shame when you tell everyone,
I was dead to you,
Those words stuck in my heart like a fat,
I couldn't breath, and got a little heart attack,
I cried for you,
I don't know how it feels to have a father,
When i was teen, there was no one to guide me how boys are gonna be,
There was no one to scold me to study for my exams,
There was no you,
"Father" a peculiar word to me.....







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Childhood

Confused?