Confused?




Without knowing me
You make me part of your dream
There was a fire in my heart,so deep
But i was in dark side
Hoping you won't see 
I felt a pinch of guilt to make you know
How i felt it lately, the feeling that grow
The storm reaches into me
And have taken  me away
I wasn't there
I thought i was there
But i was not
Why you have came this late
I think this is fate
Which i haven't believed anyway
For this time i want to close my eyes
And make you lead my way
I didn't knew i lead you all this way and

Leave you there all alone

I thought i was alone but you were there all along
You said you will be happy
Happy only if your dream will come true
I didn't want to took you 
And make you feel, like a autumn leaf
With all those mix feelings 
You said you will wait, for like shooting star
Wait until this fate change, but its making scar
Scar in my heart, so deep
Why after all this, i can't see blue sky 
Am i going blind? or it's just like a fire fly 
We feel this way, I am confused
But you were not, and now i'm caged in you
Is this right?I don't know 
All this boundary is making me feel sick
I can't watch the clock tick 
Is this love or just a trick
Trick,fate is playing with us
With our feelings, deep in my heart
There you go, like a rain drop
I couldn't catch it by my hand
I need something that will hold
But i don't know what is that 
Cause i'm confused...... oh so confused









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Childhood